The historic garements have been designed studying in detail original racing suits of 60’s, trying to bring back again to life glamour and epicness of those old good days.
Can be produced in 20 different colours, made to measure with embroidered sponsor logos. Pockets and stripes can be modified in quantity, shape or position.
Both FIA and SFI Approved, but for SFI suit a different sandwich is required.
ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE SUIT
• Full Nomex® construction with ultra-thin layers.
• Sandwich weight: 290 grs/sqm approx
• Suit weight: below 1000 grs in size 4 (up to 178 cms - 82 kgs), of course smaller sizes weigh less.
• Sandwich materials allow excellent hot air evacuation.
• Design is inspired by true 60’s suits.
• External pockets on chest with zippers.
• White suit has twin 15mm ribbons on sleeves, Vintage blue suit has a single 25mm ribbon on sleeves .
• Less quilting’s for original 60’s appearances.
• New epaulettes for easy extraction mandatory by FIA.
• YKK fi reproof zipper with P1 puller and double slider.
YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED RIBBON
White RS-Parabolica is available on stock with disassembled sleeves in order to take the liberty of choosing which colour and placement you like.
You can create your own combination by mixing colours, dimensions, orientation of stripes and colour cuff with a maximum of 3 ribbons.
- Price from (ex VAT): 629€
- FIA rating: 8856-2000 Approved
- Sandwich Weight: 290gr/m²
- Layers: 3 Layers
- Sizes Available: 2 - 7
- Standard Colors: White
- SKU: p1para