RS-GT is a high profile suit perfect for any kind of race with its high performing quality and design.
This suit is the evolution of XPro-GT16 which with its lightweight construction of 3 layer suit is ideal for drivers requiring breathability and extreme comfort in a racing overall. Ideadly suited for racing in saloon cars and rallying to fit drivers of all sizes.
With mutiple stretch panels, located at the base of the back, side of the body and in the crotch you will find no pressure points when sat in the car and with fully floating arms it allows very easy movement of your upper body while driving. It also comes with fully fitted belt and hidden side pockets.
Both FIA and SFI Approved, but for SFI suit a different sandwich is required.
• Full Nomex® construction with ultra-thin layers.
• Sandwich weight: 290 grs/sqm approx.
• Suit weight: below 1000 grs in size 4 (up to 178 cms - 82 kgs), of course smaller sizes weigh less.
VERY COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE
• Stretch inserts inside the collar, at arm bellow and under the crotch area, give the best
feeling when driving.
• R-Flexi system at lower back allows mupper and lower part of the suit to adjust freely like a two-pieces suit.
• Breathable holed fabric on top for hot air evacuation.
• New embroidered epaulettes for easy extraction.
• YKK fi reproof zipper with P1 puller and double slider.
• Fashionable hidden pockets on hips.